From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Role(s): Designer, Director|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Hiroshi Miyamoto (宮本 裕司) is a member of Sonic Team. Before joining Sega, his very first game was Steel Battalion: Line of Contact on the first Xbox console in 2004, credited as one of the Testers. He made his debut at Sonic Team with multiple roles for the spin-off racing game, Sonic Riders, and contributed to the game design aspects of Sonic’s 15th anniversary game.
- Sonic Riders (2006) — Level Designer, Game Mode Designer, Scenario Writer, Story Board Designer, Recording Coordinator
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) — Game Designer
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (2008) — Game System Designer, Story Plotter, Story Board Designer
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (2009) — Game Designer
- Sonic Generations (2011) — Director
- Sonic Generations (3DS Version) (2011) — Special Thanks
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games (2013) — Director
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (3DS Version) (2016) — Director