From Sega Retro
|Role(s): Designer, Director|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Hiroshi Miyamoto (宮本 裕司) is a member of Sonic Team. Before joining Sega, his very first game was Steel Battalion: Line of Contact on the first Xbox console in 2004, credited as one of the Testers. He made his debut at Sonic Team with multiple roles for the spin-off racing game, Sonic Riders, and contributed to the game design aspects of Sonic’s 15th anniversary game.
- Sega Superstars (PlayStation 2; 2004) — Game Designers
- Sega Superstars (PlayStation 2; 2004) — Level Designers
- The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return (Wii; 2008) — Planners
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii; 2009) — Game Designers
- Sonic Generations (Nintendo 3DS; 2011) — Special Thanks
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games (Wii U; 2013) — Director
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (3DS Version) (2016) — Director
- Main article: Photos of Hiroshi Miyamoto