Hokuto no Ken (Master System)
From Sega Retro
- For the Western versions, see Black Belt.
|Hokuto no Ken|
|System(s): Sega Master System, Virtual Console|
|Developer: Sega R&D 2|
|Licensor: Buronson, Shueisha, Fuji TV, Tetsuo Hara, Toei Animation|
|Number of players: 1-2 (alternating)|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Hokuto no Ken was reworked for a Western audience, with an entirely new set of graphics and a different soundtrack as Black Belt. The game received a sequel on the Sega Mega Drive, Hokuto no Ken: Shin Seikimatsu Kyuuseishu Densetsu, which was given the same treatment overseas and released as Last Battle.
- Programmer: Yuji Naka
- Source: Uncredited
- Main article: Hokuto no Ken (Master System)/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
- Sega of Japan Virtual Console pages: Master System
- https://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/vc/software/06.html (archived: 2018-03-05 22:42)
- http://vc.sega.jp:80/vc_ms_hokuto/ (archived: 2008-02-28 01:21)
- File:UltraGamePlayers US 103.pdf, page 36