From Sega Retro
|| The real name of this person is not known.|
It was common in the 1980s and early 1990s for Japanese developers to use aliases in credits screens. While many developers have been identifed, this person has not - if you know who this person is, please move the page.
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
- Hoshi wo Sagashite... (Master System; 1988) — デザイン (as いちえもん)
- Ys: Ancient Ys Vanished Omen (Master System; 1988) — Special Thanks
- Cyborg Hunter (Master System; 1988) — Designed by
- Phantasy Star II (Mega Drive; 1989) — Designers
- Poseidon Wars 3D (Master System; 1989) — Graphic Designer