From Sega Retro
|Norman Keith Robinson|
|Place of birth: Inglewood, California, United States|
|Date of birth: 1955-09-09|
|Date of death: 2017-06-14 (age 61)|
|Company(ies): Mattel Electronics, Realtime Associates, Rage Software|
|Role(s): Programmer, Designer|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Norman Keith Robinson, commonly known as Keith Robinson, was an American video game programmer and designer, most known for heading development of the Mattel Intellivision. A pioneering figure in the early North American video game industry, Robinson would later work with developers Realtime Associates and Rage Software, and notably produced a Sega Mega Drive game based on his 1985 comic strip series Making It, Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama.
- Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama (Mega Drive; 1994) — Design (as Keith 'Normy' Robinson)
- Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama (Mega Drive; 1994) — Original Concept (as Keith 'Normy' Robinson)
- Keith Robinson at LinkedIn
- Robinson was video game maker, Making it at the Beach cartoonist obituary by Robb Fulcher at The Easy Reader
- Obituary: Intellivision Productions president Keith Robinson obituary by Chris Kerr at Game Developer