This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Kouchuu Ouja Mushiking: Greatest Champion e no Michi DS (甲虫王者ムシキング グレイテストチャンピオンへの道DS) is a Nintendo DS upgraded adaption of Kouchuu Ouja Mushiking: Greatest Champion e no Michi.
Though the game was released on the same year as the original version, it's impossible to transfer the cards from the GBA version to the DS one via using the slot-2 of the system.
Differences from the original version
- The title screen shows two beatles battling.
- Only in this version, the players can see the cards that they have in the touch screen even during the cutscenes (except during battles).
- Only in this version, the players can select they cards to use in the battle via touch screen.
- Mushiking Terry is only avalible in the DS version.
- Most of the kanji text become more easy to read in this version.
- Main article: Kouchuu Ouja Mushiking: Greatest Champion e no Michi DS/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average
|Weekly Famitsu (JP)
|| №887, 
| Based on|
| Nintendo DS, JP
ROM dump status
|| Build Date
|| Card (JP)