From Sega Retro
|Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Land Ho! Co., Ltd. (ランド・ホー！) is a Japanese video game developer. The company was founded by Masanobu Tsukamoto, a former Sega marketer. He and other startup employees have previously worked for General Entertainment.
- Derby Tsuku 3: Derby Ba wo Tsukurou! (2003)
- Derby Tsuku 4: Derby Ba wo Tsukurou! (2004)
- Derby Ba wo Tsukurou! 5 (2006)
- Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 27: Panzer Dragoon (2006)
- Brain Trainer Portable (2005)
- Brain Trainer Portable 2 (2006)
- Nou ni Kaikan: Aha Taiken! (2006)
- Nou ni Kaikan: Minna de Aha Taiken! (2006)
- Kanji Trainer Portable (2006)
- Derby Tsuku (2011)
- Saka Tsuku Shoot! (2013)