From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Publisher: NG:DEV.TEAM, Red Spot Games|
|Peripherals supported: Dreamcast Arcade Stick, Visual Memory Unit, Dreamcast VGA Box|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
The game plays very similarly to R-Type, though was heavily criticised upon release for being extremely difficult. This prompted the release of Last Hope: Pink Bullets - which was tweaked to make the game easier.
Last Hope is region-free, and therefore can be played on any Dreamcast system.
- Main article: Last Hope/Magazine articles.
- Official website (archive)
- File:LastHope DC back.jpg
- http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-1hby-71-x-49-de-84-j-70-1lza.html (Wayback Machine: 2008-07-23 22:55)
- http://www.vanbasilco.com/shop/ (Wayback Machine: 2007-02-12 07:14)
- https://www.play-asia.com/last-hope-limited-edition/13/701sl1 (Wayback Machine: 2019-09-07 17:21)
- http://www.play-asia.com/last-hope-pink-bullets/13/703f36 (Wayback Machine: 2016-01-01 13:09)
- http://www.lasthope.ngdevteam.com/ (Wayback Machine: 2009-07-14 01:10)
- http://www.ngdevdirect.com/product_info.php?products_id=31 (Wayback Machine: 2009-07-18 04:50)
- http://www.ngdevdirect.com/product_info.php?products_id=30 (Wayback Machine: 2012-05-30 20:00)