| Magical Drop
| System(s): Sega Saturn
| Original system(s): Arcade boards
| Sound driver: SCSP/CD-DA (10 tracks)
| Genre: Puzzle
| Number of players: 1-2
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Magical Drop (マジカルドロップ) is a puzzle game and the first in the Magical Drop series. It was released for the Sega Saturn exclusively in Japan.
A North American release appears to have been planned, as the game appeared at E3 1997.
- Game Design: Jun Fuxima, Hirotaka Inaba, Mar Kun
- Programmer: Jun Fuxima, Toshiharu Kume
- Graphic Staff: Yoshihiro Yamamoto, Ytomoyuki Arakawa, Kazunori Kosugi, Koichi Ishikawa, Misaki Tsukada, Yoshitane The Star 95, Miyuki Uetsuki, Taguchin 7.20, Okakumi
- Character voice: Eriko Kodaira, Ojisang Nakamoto, Yu Mizuhima, Mitsuyo Sunada, Eri Tanaka
- Sound Staff: Maro
- Special Thanks: Norio Sunohara, Yoshihiro Miyazaki, Toshio Kawamoto, Nobuko Kurihara, Kiomi Oshima, Hiro Ohtsubo, Hirorin, Sixx Yuji, Bigjohn
- Project Leader: Yasuhiro Sugahara
- Project Manager: Toshihisa Ugata
- Sega Sound Library by: InVision Interactive
- Data East
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Magical Drop/Magazine articles.
| Based on|
| Saturn, JP
ROM dump status
|| Build Date
|| CD-ROM (JP)
|| T-1304G V1.002