- For the pinball table, see Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (pinball).
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein is a sidescrolling action game for the Sega Mega Drive based on the film with the same name. It was only released in North America.
A completely different version, in the style of a graphic adventure rather than an action platformer, was also produced for the Sega Mega-CD, which was sold as part of the Mary Shelley's Frankenstein / Bram Stoker's Dracula bundle, and was a US-exclusive release (having originally planned to be released separately).
- Main article: Mary Shelley's Frankenstein/Magazine articles.
|Mega Drive, US
ROM dump status
- ↑ Mega Power, "November 1994" (UK; 1994-10-20), page 7
- ↑ 1700 igr dlya Sega, "" (RU; 2003-xx-xx), page 83
- ↑ Cool Gamer, "9" (RU; 2002-10-13), page 88
- ↑ Svet Kompjutera, "Oktobar 1996" (YU; 1996-xx-xx), page 78
- ↑ Tricks 16 bit, "Tricks Sega Gold 800 igr" (RU; 1998-xx-xx), page 110
- ↑ VideoGames, "March 1995" (US; 1995-02-xx), page 83