From Sega Retro
|Fast facts on Mathew Quaeck|
|Company(ies): Sega Europe|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Mathew Quaeck. Former product marketing manager of Sega Europe.
- Comix Zone (Game Boy Advance; 2002) — Product Manager (as Mat Quaeck)
- Headhunter Redemption (PlayStation 2; 2004) — European Product Manager
- Metropolis Street Racer (Dreamcast; 2000) — European Product Marketing Executive
- Shenmue (Dreamcast; 1999) — Product Marketing Manager
- Shenmue II (Dreamcast; 2001) — Product Marketing Manager
- Skies of Arcadia (Dreamcast; 2000) — European Product Marketing Executive
- Space Channel 5 (Dreamcast; 1999) — European Product Marketing Execituve
- Virtua Tennis (Dreamcast; 2000) — SOE Thanks (as Mat Quaeck)