NHL All-Star Hockey '95
From Sega Retro
|NHL All-Star Hockey '95|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
- Lead Programmer: John Walsh
- Programmers: Eric Repasy, Robert Knaack, Jonathan Murfey
- Lead Animator: Kevin Loza
- Artists: Denise Wallner, Mary Ann Cicero, Jim Karm, Jonathan Murfey, Jim Rohn, Stan Fukuoka
- Associate Producer: Howard Schwartz
- Game Design: Mike Mendheim, New Wave Graphics Inc.
- Associate Designer to New Wave: Alan Martin
- Producer: Richard Robbins
- Stats By: Blue Line Productions
- Color Commentary: Marv Albert
- Video Production: Wotman Productions
- Special Thanks To: Jay Jacobs, Doug Rebert, Mike Meischeid, Wayne Townsend, Chase Ayers
Interestingly, there are no sound credits; however GDRI's list of Mega Drive sound engines claims this game uses a sound engine created by Brian Schmidt.
- Main article: NHL All-Star Hockey '95/Magazine articles.
US TV advert
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
|Mega Drive, CA|
|Ice Hockey games published by Sega|
|Champion Ice Hockey (1985) | Great Ice Hockey (1986) | Slap Shot (1990) | Mario Lemieux Hockey (1991)|
|NHL All-Star Hockey Series|
|NHL All-Star Hockey '95 (1995) | NHL All-Star Hockey (Game Gear) (1995) | NHL All-Star Hockey (1995) | NHL All-Star Hockey 98 (1997)|
|NHL 2K Series|
|NHL 2K (1999) | NHL 2K2 (2002) | NHL 2K3 (2002) | ESPN NHL Hockey (2003) | ESPN NHL 2K5 (2004)|