This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Pachinko Kuunyan (パチンコクーニャン) is a 1992 pachinko game for the Sega Mega Drive by Soft Vision released exclusively in Japan. The game takes more of an adventure/RPG-type approach to presenting itself: you, as the main character, walk around in a top-view town containing both pachinko parlors (with machines you can go to and play) and other buildings.
- Director: K.Yamamoto
- Game Design: T.Yasutomi, Y.Denda
- Program: Hiroaki.T, BA2, M.Watanabe, H.Ohgake, T.Imagawa
- Graphic: R.Kawahata, Y.Kabayama, T.Arai, K.Inaba, Y.Mukasa, T.Oyama, K.Sakamoto
- Music: H.Suzuki
- Sound: Hirobumi, J.Tukamoto
- Special Thanks: I.S.C.
- Producer: R.Gohara
- Main article: Pachinko Kuunyan/Magazine articles.
|Mega Drive, JP
ROM dump status