From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Saturn|
|Sound driver: SCSP/CD-DA (17 tracks)|
|Genre: Action RPG, RPG|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Princess Crown (プリンセスクラウン) is an action RPG for the Sega Saturn.
In the fantasy kingdom of Valendia, the warrior queen Elfaran De Valendia defeats an evil demon who sought royal blood to resurrect its master Lalva.
Twenty-five years later, Elfaran's thirteen-year-old daughter Gradriel ascends to the throne. After hearing of problems across Valendia, she sneaks out of her castle to help her people in person. During her journey, she is confronted by multiple demons and runs into three other characters on her journey; the knight Edward Glowstar, the noble pirate Portgus, and the mischievous witch-in-training Proserpina.
The game was ported to the PlayStation Portable in 2005. A PlayStation 4 version, based on the PlayStation Portable port, was included with first print copies of the game 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim in Japan. Like the Saturn release, neither of these versions was released outside of Japan.
- Total Design & Main Planning: George Kamitani
- Action Block Planning: Chikahito Ikami
- Rpg Block & Monster Planning: Masanari Maki, Masaki Oka
- Scenario Wright & Villagers Set: Hitomi Fukaumi
- Scenario Wright & Event Design: Shigeo Komori
- Event Dramatize Edit: Masahiro Maeda, Yoshikazu Nishikawa
- Main Program & System Planning: Tetsuya Ikawa
- Motion Edit Tool & Monster Program: Takashi Nishii
- Monster Program Assistant: Seiji Narita, Masahide Yamasaki
- Event Dramatize Program: Hitoshi Tatemoto
- Program Assistant: Toshiya Morishima, Masahiro Kobayashi
- Character Design & Animation Edit: Kawazuine Shioya, Satomi Iwasaki, Kouichiro Miyanaga, Chikahito Ikami, Masahiro Maeda, Yoshikazu Nishikawa, Nana Ishiguro, Haruhiko Morita
- Design Work: Yuka Nakai, George Kamitani
- World Design & 3D Modeling: Goro Yamawaki, Makoto Shirato
- Stage Design: Wataru Yagi, Yoshiko Yamasaki
- Stage Design Assistant: Haruhiko Morita, Ayako Nakamura
- Sound Effect & Music Compose: Toshikazu Tanaka
- Bug Check: Takatoshi Akiyama, Kazuhito Aragane, Fumio Furukawa, Tomonari Saitou, Hiroshi Nagahata, Hidekazu Fuda, Mika Morigouchi
- Bug Check Management: Hironori Kobayasi, Hiroaki Kanamaru
- Special Thanks: Robotex, C.G.Studio 02, Osaka School Of Music (OSM)
- Executive Produce: Hideyuki Yokoyama
- Produce: Hiroyuki Tanaka
- Project Management: Keiko Iju
- Presented by: Atlus / Sega
- Main article: Princess Crown/Magazine articles.
- Main article: Princess Crown/Promotional material.
|Sega Retro Average|
|Saturn, JP (Satakore)|
ROM dump status
|639,068,976||1997-11-02||CD-ROM (JP)||T-14418G V1.004|
|639,068,976||CD-ROM (JP)||T-14425G V1.005|
This game has extra content which can be viewed when accessing the disc on a PC.
|Folder / File||Type||Size||description|
|PC_ABS.TXT||TXT (Abstract)||294||About this game.|
|PC_BIB.TXT||TXT (Bibliographiced)||93||About this game|
- File:PrincessCrown Saturn JP Box Back.jpg
- https://sega.jp/fb/segahard/ss/soft_licensee3.html (Wayback Machine: 2020-03-20 23:05)
- File:PrincessCrown Saturn JP Flyer.pdf
- Consoles +, "Février 1998" (FR; 1998-0x-xx), page 98
- Famitsu, "1997-12-19" (JP; 1997-12-05), page 1
- Joypad, "Février 1998" (FR; 1998-xx-xx), page 84
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "1997-44 (1997-12-19)" (JP; 1997-12-05), page 205
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "Readers rating final data" (JP; 2000-03), page 10