Raymond Lemaire

From Sega Retro

RayLemaire 1966.jpg
Raymond Lemaire
Place of birth: United States
Company(ies): Service Games, Sega Enterprises, Ltd.
Role(s): Engineer, Executive

This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.

Raymond Lemaire (sometimes styled Ray LeMaire) was an American mechanic sent by Service Games, along with salesman Richard Stewart, to Japan in February 1952 to promote and expand sales of Service Games machines on U.S. military reservations throughout east Asia.

Lemaire held 25 percent of the stock of Club Specialty Overseas, Inc. When Gulf + Western purchased an 80 percent controlling hold of Sega Enterprises stock in late 1969 and early 1970, Lemaire retained the remaining 20 percent stock of Sega and a representative director role.[1]


Main article: Photos of Raymond Lemaire


Notable people in the early days of Sega
Irving Bromberg | Martin Bromley | James Humpert | Raymond Lemaire | David Rosen | Richard Stewart