Redux: Dark Matters
From Sega Retro
|Redux: Dark Matters|
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Publisher: Hucast Games|
|Developer: ReduxGame, KTX Software Development|
|Peripherals supported: Dreamcast Arcade Stick, Visual Memory Unit, Dreamcast VGA Box|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Redux: Dark Matters is a sequel to DUX, currently in development for various platforms including the Sega Dreamcast. Like its prequel, it is a 2D horizontal scrolling shoot-'em-up inspired by the likes of R-Type.
Unlike its prequel, Redux on the Dreamcast is being funded entirely on the back of a Kickstarter project. The developers initially set out for a goal of $25,000 USD but amassed over twice as much. Only 1000 copies of the Dreamcast version were made.
- Main article: Redux: Dark Matters/Magazine articles.
- File:REDUX Dark Matters DC EU Disc.jpg
- http://www.play-asia.com/redux-dark-matters/13/707fsb (Wayback Machine: 2016-04-28 11:31)
- http://hucast.com/ (Wayback Machine: 2014-01-04 13:23)
- http://www.play-asia.com/redux-dark-matters-limited-edition/13/707fsd (Wayback Machine: 2017-08-25 01:56)
- http://www.play-asia.com/redux-dark-matters-special-edition/13/708h3z (Wayback Machine: 2016-06-30 23:03)
- http://hucast.com/ (Wayback Machine: 2015-08-01 17:53)