From Sega Retro
|System(s): Windows PC|
|Developer: Rocket Science Games|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
A PlayStation version was planned for the Spring of 1997, but was cancelled. This version was also set to be published by SegaSoft, marking the first time a Sega-affiliate company would publish on a Sony video game platform. Six-person LAN multiplayer was advertised on the original box but was not included with the game. The multiplayer patch promised by inserts in the game's packaging did not appear until several months after the launch and was never included in any retail version.
- Main article: Rocket Jockey/Magazine articles.
|Download Rocket Jocket LAN patch
File: RocketJockey LAN Patch.zip (919 kB) (info)
Current version: March 1997
- Press Release: 1996-09-01: Blast into a New Extreme Sport With Rocket Jockey
- [[Press Release: 1996-11-22: Blasting Onto Store Shelves, SegaSoft's Rocket Jockey Has Begun Shipping In Time for the Holiday Season]]
- GamePro, "November 1996" (US; 1996-xx-xx), page 30
- http://www.segasoft.com/gamedept/rockjock/patch.html (Wayback Machine: 1998-12-02 05:02)
- http://www.segasoft.com:80/gamedept/rockjock/patch.html (Wayback Machine: 1999-02-02 06:39)