From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Developer: Sega R&D 2|
|Original system(s): JP Home Computers|
|Developer(s) of original games: SystemSoft|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Super Daisenryaku (スーパー大戦略) is a 1988 World War II simulation game for NEC's PC-88 and PC-98 computers by SystemSoft in their Daisenryaku series of WWII sims. Sega ported it to the Sega Mega Drive in 1989, putting in a new soundtrack composed by Tokuhiko Uwabo. Not only was it never released outside Japan, but it does not fully implement TMSS, meaning it will only work on early Model 1 Mega Drives.
- Main article: Super Daisenryaku/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
- Main article: Super Daisenryaku/Technical information.
NEC Retro has more information related to Super Daisenryaku
- File:SuperDaisenryaku MD JP Box.jpg
- https://sega.jp/history/hard/megadrive/software.html (Wayback Machine: 2020-07-20 09:51)
- Sega Players Enjoy Club, "Vol. 3" (JP; 1989-05-10), page 4
- 1700 igr dlya Sega, "" (RU; 2001-xx-xx), page 83
- Beep! MegaDrive, "February 1990" (JP; 1990-01-08), page 72
- Console XS, "June/July 1992" (UK; 1992-04-23), page 134
- Mega Drive Fan, "November 1989" (JP; 1989-10-07), page 49
- Sega Pro, "April 1992" (UK; 1992-03-19), page 30
- Sega Pro, "April 1993" (UK; 1993-03-11), page 68
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "September 1995" (JP; 1995-08-08), page 85
Books: Sega Game Attack Manual Book Super Daisenryaku (1989) | Sega Mega Drive Attack Manual Book Super Daisenryaku Senjutsu Hen (1989)