From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Publisher: Climax Entertainment|
|Developer: Climax Entertainment|
|Peripherals supported: Race Controller, Dreamcast VGA Box, Jump Pack, Visual Memory Unit|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Super RUNABOUT (スーパーランナバウト) is a 2000 Sega Dreamcast game by Climax Entertainment in their RUNABOUT series of games. While this game was released only in Japan, an update, Super RUNABOUT: San Francisco EDITION, was released internationally.
The game is very similar to Crazy Taxi, as it has the user drive a series of vehicles across San Francisco to various points on the map in the shortest possible time.
- Executive Producer: Kan Naito
- Director: Koji Takahashi
- Physical Dynamics Programmer: Masumi Nagaya
- Tool & Screen Programmer: Naoki Matumoto
- Car & People Control Programmer: Kei Sone
- System Screen Programmer: Hiroshi Moriyama
- Chief Designer: Toshiaki Sakai
- Map Designer: Hidenori Oda
- Map & Jimo Car Designer: Ayumi Hanashima
- Player Car & Character Designer: Tsuyoshi Inoue
- System Screen Designer: Yuji Masuda
- Map & Jimo Car Designer: Daisuke Takamori
- Office & Character Designer: Masayuki Shirai
- Assistant Director & Planner: Hideki Kasuga
- Management: Shimpei Harada
- Publicity: Mizuho Mochizuki
- Support: Hidehiro Yoshida, Kiyoaki Matsumoto, Fusano Iguchi, Tetsuya Takahashi, Tadakatsu Ogura, Hirotada Kakusaka, Yojiro Hirashita, Shingo Yamada, Koji Sugimori, Jyunichi Kasiwagi, Shinobu Sugano
- Promotion: Eighty-One Entertainment,Ltd., Masatoshi Kawaguchi, Kazuhiro Hanaya, Shunichi Kobayashi, Yoko Fukazawa
- Technical Support: Microsoft Co.Ltd., Yuichi Masuya, Shigeru Kojima, Andrew C.Flavell,Ph.D.
- Manual-Layout: Light Printing Co.Ltd., Tomoaki Okada
- Se-Sound Produce: T's Music Limited Company, Shinji Yoshikawa, Hiroyuki Hamada, Manabu Fujiki
- Special Thanks
- Driving Adviser
- K2 R&D Limited Company: Motoharu Kurosawa
- Voice Actor: Mike Rogers, Yuka Yamada
- Music Direction & Artist Management: Amuse O.C.R, Sano-P, Sawako Mori
- All Music Composed: The Surf Coasters, Shigeo Naka, Masashi Sakai, Nobuhiro Kurita, Kouichi Miyake
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Super RUNABOUT/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast