From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Role(s): Designer, Director|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Takeshi Niimura (新村 岳史). He worked at Sega from 1992 until 2000. He later worked at Cavia, AQ Interactive, Marvelous AQL and Marvelous.
- Ristar (Mega Drive; 1995) — Game Planner
- Tempo (32X; 1995) — Supervisors
- Stellar Assault (32X; 1995) — Special thanks
- Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000 (32X; 1995) — Directors
- NiGHTS into Dreams (Saturn; 1996) — Senior Game Designers
- Sega Ages Columns Arcade Collection (Saturn; 1997) — Director
- Sega Ages Power Drift (Saturn; 1998) — Special Thanks
- Nippon Daihyou Team no Kantoku ni Narou! Sekaihatsu, Soccer RPG (Saturn; 1998) — Sega Director
- Sega GT (Dreamcast; 2000) — Direction
- WinBack 2: Project Poseidon (2006) — Product Manager