From Sega Retro
So, something happened in this edit (https://segaretro.org/index.php?title=Template%3AReleases360&type=revision&diff=379073&oldid=378664) that's causing Categories to appear on XBLA games in the breakout box (see Sonic & Knuckles.) Educated guess is the #ifexpr is clashing with the default setup in ReleasesRow, but these templates in particular have gotten above my level of understanding. - Scarred Sun (talk) 16:27, 3 April 2018 (CDT)
- I know what's gone wrong. I've been meaning to redo the releases templates anyway, so I'll start with this one. - Hivebrain (talk) 21:36, 3 April 2018 (CDT)
I've moved over the code I was working on from Template:Releases360Test. It should be slightly more efficient and can handle any number of subtypes (either 360_date_us_1 or 360_date_us_Textgoeshere). The only cosmetic change is that downloadables have a little arrow instead of the word "Download". - Hivebrain (talk) 13:17, 7 April 2018 (CDT)
- Might I suggest an icon similar to
- Partly for consistency, but also because my first thought when I saw that was "expand". Like the trees you get on the left hand side of Windows Explorer - I thought it might be grouping all the US releases together or something.
- I've never really looked into this before but the set on Mediawiki commons tend to have an arrow pointing at a flat line.
- There's a few in unicode but I'm not sure any really work at low resolutions - ⭳ ⥕ 🡇 -Black Squirrel (talk) 13:42, 7 April 2018 (CDT)