From Sega Retro
Sega Retro admin. 
- Something like Replace Text, except the search field can be blank. In other words, it adds some text to the beginning of every page, regardless of content.
- A challenger appears, but it doesn't query all the pages matching criteria first. - Scarred Sun (talk) 07:51, 4 November 2017 (CDT)
- Better than nothing I suppose. It's possible to generate lists of pages with ReplaceText or DPL and then paste them in. - Hivebrain (talk) 21:56, 4 November 2017 (CDT)
- Not quite the same, but a nice alternative to uploading multiple files without UploadLocal? - Scarred Sun (talk) 07:51, 4 November 2017 (CDT)
- It doesn't have the benefit of compression, but could be useful nonetheless. - Hivebrain (talk) 21:56, 4 November 2017 (CDT)
- OBJ or some other 3D object viewer (with PNG thumbnails). Maybe 3DAlloy. Something that supports textured models would be better (for example, loading the model and texture files from a single zip file).
- Push might be useful if there's an up to date version.
- Something that can read bytes from uploaded files.
- Something that can view the contents of zip/7z files ("ZipHandler").
- A good way to share templates between wikis, so they work like shared files on CDN.
- Possible solution?
To do list
Portable programs needed
- A-Saturn - needs a BIOS file I can't find
- Xe - needs GTK+
- Daphne - needs some kind of video files
- Looking up "Daphne for dummies" may be a pleasure
- Makaron - seems to require Xbox 360 controller
- To use a keyboard: change "X360PAD.dll" to "MakaronKEY.dll", under "[PortA]" in "Maple.ini"
- Gearsystem - missing component
- SSE - doesn't detect BIOS
- Retrocade - couldn't get it to detect roms
- Virtua - uses nonstandard rom set
- Tax in Japan:
- 1989-04-01 - 1997-03-31 : 3%
- 1997-04-01 - 2014-03-31 : 5%
- 2014-04-01 - 2019-10 : 8%
- 2019-10 - ? : 10%
- Microsoft Points: phased out on 2013-08-26
- Euro: introduced 1999-01-01
NEC Retro notes
Unlicensed game reviews etc
- Pengo (BBC Micro, H. Soft) 
- Zaxxon (MSX, Electric Software) 
- ↑ File:CVG UK 182.pdf, page 50
- ↑ File:CVG UK 117.pdf, page 48
- ↑ File:CVG UK 118.pdf, page 26
- ↑ File:CVG UK 118.pdf, page 112
- ↑ File:CVG UK 123.pdf, page 30
- ↑ File:CVG UK 125.pdf, page 23
- ↑ File:CVG UK 125.pdf, page 30
- ↑ File:CVG UK 126.pdf, page 46
- ↑ File:CVG UK 126.pdf, page 61
- ↑ File:CVG UK 141.pdf, page 90
- ↑ File:CVG UK 138.pdf, page 50
- ↑ File:CVG UK 139.pdf, page 60
- ↑ File:CVG UK 117.pdf, page 13
- ↑ File:CVG UK 029.pdf, page 45
- ↑ File:CVG UK 044.pdf, page 21