The House of the Dead: Overkill
From Sega Retro
|The House of the Dead: Overkill|
|Developer: Headstrong Games|
|Distributor: Halifax (IT)|
|Genre: Rail shooter|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
The House of the Dead: Overkill (ザ ハウス オブ ザ デッド： オーバーキル) is a first-person rail shooter developed by UK-based Headstrong Games and published by Sega for the Wii. It is a spin-off title in the House of the Dead series and a prequel to the original The House of the Dead arcade game. It is a Wii exclusive game, and makes use of the Wiimote instead of a light gun. Overkill was bundled with the Wii Zapper shell for the Wiimote; in Japan, this was a separate package deal called The House of the Dead: Overkill Wii Zapper Doukonban (ザ ハウス オブ ザ デッド： オーバーキル Wiiザッパー同梱版).
An enhanced port for the PlayStation 3, The House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut, was released in 2011.
|This article needs a list of production credits, either from the game itself, a manual, or other reliable source.|
- Main article: The House of the Dead: Overkill/Magazine articles.
|Wii, UK (Collector's Edition)|
- Official website on Sega.jp (offline)
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Wii
- Nintendo catalogue pages: JP, US, UK
- https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii/The-House-of-the-Dead-OVERKILL-283476.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.fr/Jeux/Wii/The-House-of-the-Dead-OVERKILL-283476.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.es/Juegos/Wii/The-House-of-the-Dead-OVERKILL-283476.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.it/Giochi/Wii/The-House-of-the-Dead-OVERKILL-283476.html (archive.today)
- http://www.nintendo.com:80/games/detail/n-veg8t--5TWOJ7WS1cI2uAPVHlVOgyP (Wayback Machine: 2017-09-06 20:32)
- http://sega.jp/wii/hod-ok (Wayback Machine: 2009-08-12 07:00)