From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega System Multi 32|
|Developer: Sega AM3|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Title Fight (タイトルファイト) is an arcade boxing game released for Sega System Multi 32 arcade hardware.
At the Amusement Machine Show 1994, a sequel was revealed, Title Fight 2. It was revealed for the Sega ST-V arcade hardware, utilizing 3D polygon graphics similar to Virtua Fighter.
- Programmers: R.Ochi, M.Koyama, N.Serizawa
- Graphics: T.Sano, T.Kajimoto, M.Hoshino, K.Ieizumi, M.Kakita, S.Nakagawa, H.Izuno
- Sound: M.Takeuchi
- Internal Hardware: M.Ishikawa, T.Okabe, T.Mori, R.Kuroda, A.Maeda
- External Hardware: Y.Kondo, M.Kawamura, M.Yamada, A.Hirai, Y.Kashiwaguchi, H.Yamada, Y.Ishiguro
- Produced & Designed by: Y.Watanabe, E.Saito
- Special Thanks to: M.Hokoyama, S.Yamamoto
- Presented by: Sega
- Main article: Title Fight/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
Main page | Comparisons | Magazine articles