Uta Kumi 575
From Sega Retro
|Uta Kumi 575|
|System(s): PlayStation Vita|
|Developer: Sega CS2|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Uta Kumi 575 (うた組み575) is a rhythm game developed and published by Sega for the PlayStation Vita. The game is part of a multimedia project called Project 575 which also includes Uta Yomi 575 (an iOS game) and Go! Go! 575 (an anime TV series).
- Main article: Uta Kumi 575/Achievements.
- Main article: Uta Kumi 575/Magazine articles.
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): PlayStation Vita
- Uta Kumi 575 on PlayStation.com: JP, JP (Premium Pack), JP (digital)
- Uta Kumi 575 on PlayStation Store: JP
- http://www.jp.playstation.com:80/software/title/vljm30047.html (archived: 2014-01-27 03:00)
- http://www.jp.playstation.com:80/software/title/jp0177pcsg00199_00utakumi575seihin.html (archived: 2014-01-27 02:59)
- http://www.jp.playstation.com/software/title/hsn0024.html (archived: 2014-07-22 23:10)
|Project 575 series of games|
|Uta Yomi 575 (2013)|
|Uta Kumi 575 (2014)|
|Project 575 related media|
|Kotoba Colorful / Uta Yome 575 (2014) | Uta Yui 575: Azuki to Matcha Character Song Collection!! (2014) | Go! Go! 575 Sound & Movie Collection (2014) +CD that comes with Premium Edition of Uta Kumi 575|
|At least ONE manga|
|Go! Go! 575 (2014)|