- For the Sega Mega Drive and Sega Game Gear versions handled by GameTek, see Wheel of Fortune (GameTek).
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
The Sega Mega-CD version of Wheel of Fortune was handled by rightsholders Sony themselves through Sony Imagesoft and Absolute Entertainment rather than through GameTek, in a similar fashion to their other game show Mega-CD game, Jeopardy!.
As with Jeopardy!, this game is a flashier production, featuring animated videos, animated sprites, and voice samples of Vanna White (sans Pat Sajak again) and the model contestants and a full spinning Wheel, but also cuts back in other places (most noticeably, Vanna isn't animated as turning letters at all; she merely walks by and the letters turn themselves).
- Executive Producer: Rich Robinson
- Senior Producer: Mary Ann Norris
- Associate Producer: David Poe
- Testing Team: Steve Ceragioli, Bruce Cochrane, C.J. Connoy, Jose Cruz, Jody Kelsey, Andre Leighton, Seth Luisi, Tobin Russell, Kurt Schwengel, Andrew Stein
- : Olaf Olafsson, Lester Greenman, Peter Dille
- Creative Director: Carol Albert
- Technical Director: Roger Booth
- Programming by: Dennis Benson, Keith Rupp
- Support Programming: Shen Jian Long, Chi Y. Chan
- Director of System Software: Rick Booth
- System Programming: Dennis Benson, David Minogue, Keith Rupp
- Audio Director: Mark Van Hecke
- Audio Assistants: Jim Wallace, Steve Melillo
- Multi-Media: Mike Sullivan
- Artists: Ross Harris, Dan Peters, Damon Redmond
- Quality Control Manager: Robert Prescott
- Testers: Ezra Blau, Keith Blumenstock, Bayani Caes, Alan de Loach, Andre Garcia, Arvee Garde, Jon Ross, Aaron Townley
- ©1994 Sony Electronic Publishing Company
- ©1993 Sony Electronic Publishing Company
- Main article: Wheel of Fortune (Mega-CD)/Magazine articles.
Print advert in GamePro
(US) #64: "November 1994" (1994-xx-xx)
also published in:
ROM dump status