||This article needs cleanup.|
This article needs to be edited to conform to a higher standard of article quality. After the article has been cleaned up, you may remove this message. For help, see the How to Edit a Page article.
|Yamaha Super Intelligent Sound Processor
The Yamaha AICA Super Intelligent Sound Processor is a Yamaha sound processor released for the Sega Dreamcast console and Sega NAOMI arcade system in 1998.
- AICA clock rate: 67 MHz
- CPU core: ARM7 @ 45 MHz
- Performance: 32‑bit RISC instructions @ 40 MIPS (million instructions per second)
- PCM: 64 simultaneous audio channels, 16‑bit depth, 48 kHz sampling rate
- Hardware ADPCM 4:1 decompression
- XG MIDI support
- 3D environment effects
- DSP for reverb, chorus and other musical effects
- RAM: 2 MB (Dreamcast), 8 MB (NAOMI)
- Middleware: Audio compression, voice recognition