From Sega Retro
|Employment history: |
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
- Star Wars Arcade (Model 1; 1993) — Product Design
- Aqua Stage (H1 Board; 1995) — Mechanical Design
- Mograpper (Arcade; 1999) — Mechanism Design
- Samba de Amigo (NAOMI; 1999) — Mechanical Engineer
- Samba de Amigo Ver.2000 (NAOMI; 2000) — Mechanical Engineer
- Air Trix (Hikaru; 2001) — Mechanical Engineers
- Monkey Ball (NAOMI GD-ROM; 2001) — Mechatronics
- After Burner Climax (Lindbergh; 2006) — Mechanical Engineers
- Rambo (Lindbergh Red EX; 2008) — Mechatoro R&D Dep.
- Ai Sareruyori Ai Shitai: The House of the Dead EX (Lindbergh Red; 2008) — Mechatoro R&D DEP.
- Let's Go Island: Lost on the Island of Tropics (RingWide; 2010) — Product Engineers