From Sega Retro
Revision as of 08:49, 3 December 2017 by Scarred Sun
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
|System(s): Sega NAOMI, Sega Dreamcast|
|Publisher: Capcom, Bigben Interactive (EU)|
|Peripherals supported: Dreamcast VGA Box, Dreamcast Jump Pack, Dreamcast Arcade Stick, Dreamcast Keyboard|
|Number of players: 1-2|
Cannon Spike, known as Gunspike (ガンスパイク) in Japan, is an action-shoot-'em-up game developed by Psikyo and published by Capcom for Sega NAOMI hardware and the Sega Dreamcast. It is a top down run-and-gun shooter, in which you play as a variety of Capcom characters who must stop terrorist robots. This was the last Dreamcast game ever to be released in Europe.
- Executive Producer: Y.Okamoto
- Producer: T.Minami
- Main Graphic Designer: Kinu Nishimura
- Graphic Designer: ikego daino, Togacchi, U-Pack, Hideki, GB, Sensei, Harumaru, Hideaki Katagiri
- Title Logo Designer: Ukabin
- Coordinator: T.Sadamoto, Y.Seto
- Director: Shin. Nakamura
- Programmer: Kenichi Fujita, Kunihiko Nogomi, Michiaki Negoro, Katsuya Shikanouchi, Kokichi Ogi
- Graphic Designer: Wataru Yamazaki, Hideyuki Oda, Ikuya Yoshida, Keizou "F3" Fujita, Narumi Tauchi, Yasuhide Maeda, Masayuki Kato, You Mizusaki
- Sound Designer: Masaki Izutani, Toshiya Kobayashi, Kaori Kumakura, Kensuke Sato
- Voice Actor: Yuki Matsuoka, Miki Ogura, Yuka Itaha, Kunihiko Tatsumi, Kiyotomi Narikinya, Yoshinori Shima
- Special Thanks to: All Capcom Staff & All Psikyo Staff, ...and You
- Main article: Cannon Spike/Magazine articles.
HMG-CannonSpike DC FR PrintAdvert.jpg¦Dreamcast FR print advert
|Sega Retro Average|
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast