This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
A Dinosaur's Tale is a 1994 platformer for the Sega Mega Drive, developed by Funcom and published Hi-Tech Entertainment, tying into the 1993 movie We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story.
The game was only released in the US, and is unrelated to the Super NES and Game Boy games based on the film (which are actually named after the film).
You play as either of the two child protagonists, Louie or Cecilia, as they complete various predefined tasks in side-scrolling platforming levels. jumps.
- Programming: Roar Flolo, Morten Ofstad
- 3D Programming: Morten Ofstad
- Editor Programming: Eivind Eklund, Ivar J. Olsen
- Additional Programming: Carl H. Skaarstedt, Olav Morkrid
- Background Graphics: Ole P. Rosenlund, Joachim Barrum, Tore Blystad, Ronnie Jensen
- Sprite Graphics: Ole P. Rosenlund, Erik Bakken, Lars P. Arnfinsen, Joachim Barrum, Tore Blystad
- Main Character Animation: Ole P. Rosenlund
- Level Editing: Erik Bakken, Tore Blystad, Ronnie Jensen
- Music: Kim Jensen
- Game Design: Bjorn Roestoen, Gaute Godager, Ian Neil
- Producers: Henning Rokling, Seth W. Rosenfeld
- Executive Producer: Erik Gloersen
- Source: In-game credits
| Mega Drive, US
ROM dump status
|| Build Date
- ↑ File:GamePro US 050.pdf, page 142
- ↑ File:ADinosaursTale MD credits.pdf