From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Saturn|
|Publisher: Sega of America|
|Developer: Sega of America|
|Planned release date(s): 1995|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Astrocade is a Sega Saturn game developed by Sega of America as a technical demo for the console. It is not known if the project was to become anything else, but either way it was not released commercially.
The game has since been leaked onto the internet.
- Design: Doug Eidsmore, Dick Holmes
- Programming: Dennis Caswell, Martin Power, Rex Sabio, Mark Decker
- Art: Dick Holmes, Mike Mangano, Jon Bell, Matt Crane
- Sound/Music: Brian Coburn, Barry Blum, Tom Miley
- Producers: Scot Bayless, Eric Rawlins
- Special Thanks To: Gorden Haberfelde, Mimi Doggett, James Guilford, Scott Burroughs, Debbie Kramer, Kevin Wagner
- Main article: Astrocade/Magazine articles.