This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Barkley Shut Up and Jam 2 is the sequel to Accolade's 2-on-2 basketball game Barkley Shut Up and Jam!, released exclusively in the US exclusively on the Sega Mega Drive in 1995, while the prequel was a multiplatform title.
The sequel further improves on the "urban" look of the game. It was criticized for it's AI.
- Design: Bob Smith
- Additional Design: Don Felice, Danny Pisano, Bob Morrison, Thomas Applegate
- Programming: Bob Smith, Bob Morrison, Dave Tex Houston, Fred Mack
- Art Direction: Thomas Applegate
- Sound and Music: Rudy Helm, Rick Kelly
- Animation: John Kelley Pinson, Jeff Rianda
- Graphics: Steve Graziano, James Johnson, John Xu, Mike The Spud Ulrich
- Lead Test: Alex V Cabal
- Test: Kevin Johnson, Brian Sexton, Devan Hammack, Ty Johnson, Kyle Meggerson, Rich Gangwish, Jim Pak
- Produced By: Danny Pisano
- Associate Producer: Don Felice
- Product Marketing: Meghan Humpal, Daniel Jeung
- Manual: Shirley Sellers
- Voice: Sir Charles Barkley
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Barkley Shut Up and Jam 2/Magazine articles.
Print advert in GamePro
(US) #69: "April 1995" (1995-xx-xx)
also published in:
|Mega Drive, US
ROM dump status
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 GamePro, "June 1995" (US; 1995-xx-xx), page 94
- ↑ Sega Visions, "May 1995" (US; 1995-xx-xx), page 39
- ↑ Game Players, "Vol. 8 No. 6 June 1995" (US; 1995-xx-xx), page 77
- ↑ Next Generation, "June 1995" (US; 1995-05-23), page 111
- ↑ Ultimate Gamer, "July 1995" (US; 1995-xx-xx), page 88