From Sega Retro
|Role(s): Artist, Director|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
|This article is outdated.|
Due to changing events, this article is either no longer correct or needs information added to it to make it complete. Please update it so that it meets current knowledge.
Chris Senn, aka Christian G. Senn, is a video game designer that has worked on a number of Sega Titles during his time at Sega Technical Institute. He worked on The Ooze, Comix Zone, and most notably, Sonic X-treme. His devotion to completing Sonic X-treme in a timely manner is said to have made him so sick that the doctor told him he had 6 months to live and he had to drop out of the project.
Since that time he has gone on to work with other game companies such as Luxoflux, Treyarch, and Bionic Games. Some of the game titles he has worked on include Spider-man 3, Call of Duty: Finest Hour, and two True Crime games (New York City and Streets of L.A.).
Chris Senn also opened a website that showcases plenty of concept art, videos, and other stuff related to Sonic X-treme. This website is known as Sonic Xtreme Compendium, or just SXC. He is active in the forums under the username kurisu.
In November 2011 he joined Big Red Button Entertainment, where he worked on Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric as Lead Level Implementer. He left the studio in June 2014, five months before the game was released.
- Comix Zone (??; 9999) — Backgrounds
- Comix Zone (??; 9999) — Animation
- Dynamite Cop (Model 2; 1998) — Special Thanks
- Dynamite Cop (Dreamcast; 1999) — Special Thanks
- BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat (1994) — Art
- Sonic X-treme (1996) — Director
- True Crime: Streets of LA (2003) — Additional City Designer
- Shrek 2 (2004) — Designer
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (2004) — Designer (Ksar Tarsine)
- True Crime: New York City (2005) — Designer
- Spider Man 3 (2007) — Lead Artist
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (2014) — Lead Level Implementer
|Some or all of the following content should be mirrored on Sega Retro (or Retro CDN).|