From Sega Retro
|David Patrick Crane|
|Place of birth: Nappanee, Indiana, United States|
|Date of birth: 1953 (age 68-69)|
|Company(ies): Atari, Activision, Imagineering, Digital Pictures|
|Role(s): Programmer, Designer|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
David Patrick Crane is an American engineer and video game programmer and designer, most notable for his significant contributions to both the American and global video game industries, and for his critically-acclaimed personal computer games.
- David Crane's Amazing Tennis (Mega Drive; 1993) — Design and Programming by
- Toys (Mega Drive; 1993) — Concept & Design
- Toys (Mega Drive; 1993) — Produced by
- Night Trap (Mega-CD; 1992) — Original Programming
- Night Trap (Mega-CD 32X; 9999) — Original Programming
- Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (Mega Drive; 1994) — Special Thanks to
- Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (Mega-CD; 1994) — Special Thanks to
- Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (32X; 1995) — Special Thanks to