This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Toys is a top-down action game for the Sega Mega Drive based on the 1992 film of the same name. It was only released in North America.
- Concept & Design: David Crane, Alex Demeo
- Technical Direction: Roger Booth, Genry C. Will IV
- Program & Design: Mark Morris, Dennis Benson, Chris Will, Michael Fernie
- Graphics: Jesse Kapili, Ross Harris
- Music and Sound Effects: Mark Van Hecke
- Audio Engineering: Jim Wallace
- Produced by Alex Demeo, David Crane
- Special Thanks: Jason Benham, Bill Jannott, Barry Marx, Ron Roberts
- In memory of Marino Demeo
- Source: In-game credits
Print advert in GamePro (US) #46: "May 1993" (1993-xx-xx)
| Based on|
| Mega Drive, US