From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Model 2|
|Developer: Sega AM2|
|Licensor: Martin Marietta|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Desert Tank (デザートタンク) is a third-person shooter arcade game released for the Sega Model 2 in 1994. In it, the player controls a tank and blows things up. The game was developed by Sega AM2 and produced by Yu Suzuki. It was developed in cooperation with Martin Marietta, a military contractor, and aimed to be realistic. It has never been brought to home consoles.
- Main article: Desert Tank/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
- Sega Arcade History, Enterbrain, page 132
- Interview: Hiroshi Kataoka (2017-07-14) by Sega Interactive
- Games World: The Magazine, "December 1994" (UK; 1994-10-28), page 23
- Strana Igr, "Aprel 1996" (RU; 1996-xx-xx), page 144