This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Doraemon: Yume Dorobou to 7 Nin no Gozans (ドラえもん 夢どろぼうと７人のゴザンス) is a 1993 platformer by Sega for the Sega Mega Drive tying into the Doraemon media franchise. In Japan, this game was released with stationery set, not released in the game singly.
runs. jumps. shoots your gun, which stuns enemies so you can safely jump on them and use them as platforms. The longer you hold , the more powerful your shots get; sufficiently powerful shots can destroy enemies.
- Direction: Tatsuya Ishii
- Game Design: Miyuki Kure
- Main Program: Takayuki Onodera
- Sub Program: U.C
- Graphic Design:
- Doraemon: Hiroki Hayashi
- Enemies: Makoto Takanashi (Nexus Interact)
- Demo: Hiroki Hayashi, Akemi Watanabe
- Stage: Akira Takahashi, Tomoharu Saito, Shiro Endo (Winds)
- Sound: Koichi Shimamura
- Manual: Takao Watanabe (Dezaira), Hajime Sakai
- Thanks To: Yoshiki Ohoka
- Produce: Masato Watanabe
- Produced By: Sega Enterprises
- Main article: Doraemon: Yume Dorobou to 7 Nin no Gozans/Magazine articles.
| Based on|
| Mega Drive, KR
ROM dump status
|| Build Date
|| Cartridge (JP)