From Sega Retro
|Publisher: Capcom, Virgin Interactive (EU)|
|Publisher(s) of original games: Psikyo|
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Original system(s): Arcade boards|
|Peripherals supported: Dreamcast Arcade Stick, Jump Pack, Dreamcast Modem, Visual Memory Unit, Dreamcast VGA Box|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Like its predecessor, Gunbird 2 is a vertical-scrolling shoot-'em-up with a light-hearted tone.
Owing to the fact Capcom published the game, Morrigan from the Darkstalkers series is a playable character.
- Game Produce: Shin. Nakamura
- Character Design: Masato Natsumoto
- Voice Actor: Ikue Ohtani, Kyosei Thukui, Norio Wakamoto, Rei Sakuma, Takehito Koyasu, Yuji Mithuya, Yuko Minaguchi, Noriko Ohara, Jyoji Yanami, Kazuya Tatekabe
- Program: Shiori Saito, Kenichi Fujita, Kunihiko Nogomi, Katsuhiro Nishida, Katsuya Shikanouchi
- Design: Hiroshi Yamada, Hideyuki Oda, Norikazu Takemoti, Yoko Tsukagoshi, Emi Taniguchi, Keizou Fujita, Kunio Asahara, Masashi Kajikawa, Shinji Nohara, Naozumi Yorichika
- Music & Sound: Masaki Izutani, Kensuke Satou, Toshiya Kobayashi
- CS Project Staff: Isao Okano, Nobuhiro Mikami, Hiroyuki Takei, Kenichi Yaguchi
- Special Thanks: Shinichi Yusa, Sachiko Sakamoto, Nobukazu Fukui, Daisuke Kato
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Gunbird 2/Magazine articles.
Print advert in Consoles + (FR) #106: "Novembre 2000" (2000-xx-xx)
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast