From Sega Retro
(Redirected from Human Entertainment)
|T-series code: T-43|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Human (ヒューマン) was a Japanese video game developer best known for their Fire Pro Wrestling series of wrestling games. They originally started out developing NES games under contract (mainly for Bandai) but by 1992 would begin to develop and publish their own games, and by 1998 would also subcontract work to other companies. They dissolved into various other companies in 1999, with most of their intellectual properties (except Clock Tower, owned by SunSoft) became owned by Spike (now Spike-Chunsoft).
- Fastest 1 (1991)
- Thunder Pro Wrestling Retsuden (1992)
- Ultraman (1993)
- Jesse \"The Body\" Ventura Wrestling Superstars (unreleased)
- Fire Pro Gaiden: Blazing Tornado (1995)
- Logic Puzzle Rainbow Town (1996)
- Aponasi Gals Olympos (1996)
- Fire Pro Wrestling S: 6Men Scramble (1996)
- 2Tax Gold (1997)
- Standby Say You! (1997)
- The Conveni: Ano Machi o Dokusen Seyo (1997)
- Hardcore 4x4 (1997)
- Blue Breaker: Ken yorimo Hohoemi wo (1997)
- The Conveni 2: Zenkoku Chain Tenkai da! (1998)
- Sound Qube (1998)
NEC Retro has more information related to Human.