From Sega Retro
|Developer: Owlchemy Labs|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Jack Lumber is an iOS action game by Owlchemy Labs released by Sega in 2012. In the game, you play as a lumberjack whose goal is to chop as much wood as possible. It was the only game released as part of Sega of America's SEGA Alliance program for promoting indie games.
- Main article: Jack Lumber/Changelog.
|Title and description||Links||Releases|
More Logs! Stick Bundle
More Logs! Sawmill!
More Logs! Cord-o-Wood
More Logs! Extinction!
More Logs! Deforestation!
- http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jack-lumber/id547246359?mt=8 (archived: 2012-08-23 00:03)
- http://blogs.sega.com/2012/08/16/sega-alliance-rolls-out-flannel-carpet-for-%E2%80%9Cjack-lumber%E2%80%9D/ (archived: 2017-07-15 20:34)
- File:SEGA alliance and Jack Lumbar press release.pdf
- http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/jack-lumber/id547246359?mt=8 (archived: 2012-09-12 04:04)
- http://www.4gamer.net/games/180/G018015/ (archived: 2012-08-22 13:00)
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jack-lumber/id547246359?mt=8 (archived: 2014-08-27 22:54)
- http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jack-lumber/id547246359?mt=8 (archived: 2012-12-24 13:28)
- http://itunes.apple.com:80/us/app/jack-lumber/id547246359?mt=8 (archived: 2012-08-23 00:03)
- http://itunes.apple.com:80/gb/app/jack-lumber/id547246359?mt=8 (archived: 2012-08-29 21:50)
- http://itunes.apple.com:80/de/app/jack-lumber/id547246359?mt=8 (archived: 2012-09-12 04:04)