From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Keiichi Yamamoto is an object and effects programmer best known as the Program Director for Sonic the Hedgehog CD.
- Shenmue (Dreamcast; 1999) — 3D Library & Effect Programmers
- US Shenmue (Dreamcast; 2001) — Programers
- Shenmue II (Dreamcast; 2001) — Programmers
- Sonic the Hedgehog CD (1993) — Program Director, Special Stage Programmer, Program (Secret Special Stage Staff)
- Shenmue II (Dreamcast Version) (2001) — Programmer (Special Thanks to)
- Tekken 4 (Arcade version) (2001) — 2D Object & Effects Programmer (Tekken 4 Arcade Project Staff)
- Tekken 4 (PS2 Version) (2002) — 2D Object & Effect Programmer (Tekken 4 Project Staff)
- Urban Reign (2005) — Graphics & Tools Programmer (Programming Unit)
- Sonic CD (XBLA and PSN Versions) (2011) — Program Director (Original Mega CD Staff), Special Stage Programmer (Original Mega CD Staff)