From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Original system(s): Namco System II|
|Sound driver: Namco sound driver|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Kyuukai Douchuuki is a spin-off of Namco's 1987 arcade side-scrolling action game, Youkai Douchuuki (unofficially known as Shadow Land overseas).
After revived by Buddha, Tarosuke decided to play baseball.
The game is a Famista-like baseball game; once the batter hits the ball, you can only watch what your team does. When batting, the D-pad moves around bunts and swings. When pitching, and move around and some amount of time holding the button pitches. When the ball was beaten by the bat, the team who pitches can be moved via D-pad and throws the ball.
- Main article: Kyuukai Douchuuki/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
- https://sega.jp/history/hard/megadrive/software_l.html (Wayback Machine: 2020-07-02 23:21)
- Beep! MegaDrive, "August 1991" (JP; 1991-07-08), page 10
- 1700 igr dlya Sega, "" (RU; 2003-03-10), page 157
- Beep! MegaDrive, "August 1991" (JP; 1991-07-08), page 34
- Famitsu, "1991-08-23,30" (JP; 1991-08-09), page 1
- Hippon Super, "August 1991" (JP; 1991-07-04), page 87
- Mega Drive Fan, "October 1991" (JP; 1991-09-XX), page 107
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "September 1995" (JP; 1995-08-08), page 85