From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Model 3|
|Developer: Sega AM3, Sega AM4|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
L.A. Machineguns (Ｌ．Ａ．マシンガンズ) is a light-gun shoot-'em-up game developed by Sega for Sega Model 3 arcade hardware. It is a "sequel" to the Sega Model 2 game, Gunblade NY. During development, it was known as Gunblade 2.
A soundtrack album was released in 1999, L.A. Machineguns Original Soundtrack. The game saw no home ports of its own, however was bundled with Gunblade NY in the 2010 Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns compilation for the Wii.
- director/planner: Yoshitaka Maeyama
- assistant director: Shoichiro Kanazawa
- chief programmer: Kenji Tohma
- programmers: Makoto Yamamoto, Shinobu Hayashi, Tsuyoshi Matsuda, Takashi Yamada
- chief designer: Harumi Azuma
- stage designers: Kazuko Noguchi, Satoko Inoue
- motion designer: Kenji Nomura
- enemy/weapons designers: Sachio Hatayama, Toshiya Nishikawa
- effects/2D designer: Shintaro Ito
- effects/objects designers: Takaomi Hirono, Hiromi Ito, Yoshifumi Suzuki
- sound director/composer: Kentaro Kobayashi
- cabinet designers: Hiroyuki Naito, Naoki Shoui
- mechanical designers: Masayoshi Yamada, Tomoya Takasugi, Asazo Tominaga, Nobuhiko Kondo
- electrical engineers: Takayuki Inoue, Junichi Kobayasi
- supervisor: Futoshi Ito
- publicity: Taku Sasahara
- English coordinator/voice actor: Hisaki Nimiya
- voice actors: Rica Terajima, Scott A. Warren, Masaki Jon Matsumura, Yuji Endo
- Thanks to: Satoshi Kitahara, Masaki Miyashita (Magical Truck Adventure), Satoru Okano, Norimasa Yatuzuka, Yasushi Okue, Hitoshi Yamagata, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola (Japan) Company Limited, Staff of Ikebukuro Gigo, All Members of AM R&D Dept. #3 & #4
- producer: Juro Watari
- general manager: Hisao Oguchi
- Source: In-game credits
Error: String exceeds 1,000 character limit.
|Sega Retro Average|
|Model 3, US|
|Model 3, JP|