From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Nanako Yarimizu (鎗水 奈々子) is a designer mainly affiliated with Sonic Team who has created both field art and character models. She also served as Chief Artist for both Feel the Magic XY/XX and The Rub Rabbits!.
Her last known work with the company was Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary.
- Sega International Victory Goal (Japan) (Saturn; 1995) — Design
- Victory Goal '96 (Saturn; 1996) — Designers
- Sakura Taisen (Saturn; 1996) — グラフィックデザイナー (as 鎗水 奈々子)
- J. League Victory Goal '97 (Saturn; 1997) — Special Thanks To
- Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn; 1998) — デザイン (as 鎗水 奈々子)
- Space Channel 5 (Dreamcast; 1999) — Character Modeling Unit
- Space Channel 5 (PlayStation 2; 2002) — Character Modeling Unit
- Jet Set Radio (Dreamcast; 2000) — Graphic Designers
- De La Jet Set Radio (Dreamcast; 2001) — Graphic designer
- Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg (GameCube; 2003) — Field Designers
- Space Channel 5: Special Edition (PlayStation 2; 2003) — Character Modeling Unit
- Feel the Magic: XY/XX (Nintendo DS; 2004) — Chief Artist
- Puyo Puyo! () — Chief Artist
- Puyo Puyo! (Wii; 2007) — Artists
- Sonic Adventure (1998) — Field art support
- Sonic Adventure 2 (2001) — Event Scene Artist
- Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (2001) — Event Scene Artist
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (2003) — Field Art Support (Sonic Adventure Original Staff)
- The Rub Rabbits! (2005) — Chief Artist