From Sega Retro
|The real name of this person is not known.|
It was common in the 1980s and early 1990s for Japanese developers to use aliases in credits screens. While many developers have been identifed, this person has not - if you know who this person is, please move the page.
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
- Turbo OutRun (OutRun hardware; 1989) — Design
- Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom (Mega Drive; 1990) — Special Thanks
- GP Rider (X Board; 1990)
- Putter Golf (Mega Drive; 1990) — Special Thanks
- Fatal Labyrinth (Mega Drive; 1990) — Programmer
- Rent A Hero (Mega Drive; 1991) — Design