Penguin Land (Game Boy)
From Sega Retro
|System(s): Nintendo Game Boy|
|Publisher: Pony Canyon|
|Developer: Atelier Double|
|Original system(s): Sega Master System|
|Developer(s) of original games: Sega R&D 2|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Penguin Land (ペンギンランド) is a Nintendo Game Boy puzzle game developed by Atelier Double and published by Pony Canyon. A port of the Sega R&D 2 game Doki Doki Penguin Land: Uchuu Daibouken, it was released exclusively in Japan in March 1990, and features a slight re-arrangement of enemies and cutscenes.
- Program Design: Toshiro Inoue
- Music Design: Kenichi Tomizawa
- Graphic Design: Maki Ochiai
- Program: Takashi Kawarabuki
- Director: Kazuhiko Arimoto
- Making by Atelier Double.
- Presented by Pony Canyon Inc.
- Main article: Penguin Land (Game Boy)/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
|Games in the Doki Doki Penguin Land Series|
|Doki Doki Penguin Land (1985) | Penguin Land (1987) | Penguin Land (1990) | Ikasuze! Koi no Doki Doki Penguin Land MD (1992)|