From Sega Retro
|| The real name of this person is not known.|
It was common in the 1980s and early 1990s for Japanese developers to use aliases in credits screens. While many developers have been identifed, this person has not - if you know who this person is, please move the page.
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
"Pochi Nakamuri" worked as a programmer for Compile and is also credited as "Pochi" - they could be the same person.
- Galaxy Force II (Y Board; 1988) — Special Thanks
- Golden Axe Warrior (Master System; 1991) — Programmers
- Sports Talk Baseball (Mega Drive; 1992) — Special Thanks
- Streets of Rage 2 (Mega Drive; 1992) — Obj Design
- Dark Wizard (Mega-CD; 1993) — Graphics Data
- Dark Wizard (Mega-CD; 1993) — Digitizer
- Yuu Yuu Hakusho Gaiden (Mega Drive; 1994) — Director