Power Strike II (Master System)
From Sega Retro
|Power Strike II|
|System(s): Sega Master System|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Power Strike II for the Sega Master System is an overhead shoot-'em-up developed by Compile which acts as a sequel to Power Strike. It is not to be confused with "Power Strike II" for the Game Gear, which despite the identical name, developer and year of release, is an entirely different game, being a localization of GG Aleste II instead.
Power Strike II takes place in an alternative past, fusing 1930s aircraft with futuristic technology seen in other Compile shooters. It was only released in PAL regions.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
- Sega Master Force, "October 1993" (UK; 1993-08-19), page 27
- Joypad, "Novembre 1993" (FR; 1993-xx-xx), page 75
- Mean Machines Sega, "October 1993" (UK; 1993-08-28), page 76/77 (79)
- Player One, "Novembre 1993" (FR; 1993-xx-xx), page 116/117 (116)
- Sega Master Force, "October 1993" (UK; 1993-08-19), page 24-27 (24)
|Aleste/Power Strike games for Sega systems/published by Sega|
|Power Strike (1988) | Power Strike II (1993)|
|GG Aleste (1991) | Power Strike II (1993)|
|Robo Aleste (1992)|