From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Game Gear|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
GG Aleste (ＧＧアレスタ) is a game in Compile's Aleste series of shoot-'em-ups for the Sega Game Gear. It was only released in Japan and is one of the few Compile Game Gear games published by Compile rather than Sega.
GG Aleste II is meant as a sequel to this game specifically.
- Yellow "chips" with the letter P on them. Collecting certain numbers of these will power up your main shot.
- Large green circles with other letters on them. These swap your sub weapon, or power it up if you collect the same item as the weapon you have.
- Large red items with the letter P on them. These will also upgrade whichever sub weapon you have.
- Planning: Akabay Yukinori T, Hiroki Kodama
- Program: Akabay Yukinori T
- Graphic Design: Hiroki Kodama
- Sound: KG Takeuchi, Mr Sakoda
- Sound Effect: Mats
- Supervisor: Jemini Hirono
- Concept Adviser: Kazuyuki Nakasima
- Produce: Moo Niitani
- Special Thanks to: Noribay Tsukiji, Shinopy, Taka, Janus Teramoto, Yuichi Toyama, Kerol, Fubon, Fukusaburoh, Yonemitsu, Kenichi Yokoo, Ai Ai, Sonchoh Sawa, Decomatz
- ©1991 Compile
- Main article: GG Aleste/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
|Aleste/Power Strike games for Sega systems/published by Sega|
|Power Strike (1988) | Power Strike II (1993)|
|GG Aleste (1991) | Power Strike II (1993)|
|Robo Aleste (1992)|