Power Strike II (Game Gear)
From Sega Retro
- For the Master System game also titled "Power Strike II", please visit this article.
|GG Aleste II/Power Strike II|
|System(s): Sega Game Gear|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Heavily based on the previous game, II has better game customization and the ability to choose which subweapon to start every life with, much like the other the other Power Strike II.
- Neo Napalm Gun: periodically shoots napalm bombs slightly diagonally away from the main shot. Typically considered to be the best weapon in the game.
- Hammer Hawk: periodically shoot homing missiles parallel to the main shot.
- Delta Form: a sub-ship that circles the main ship, periodically firing its own shot.
- Rising Masher: a laser gun firing parallel to the main shot.
This game also introduces a smart bomb mechanic, similar to Gunhed. Press
to use one from your current stock (under your lives).
|Language||Localised Name||English Translation|
|English||Power Strike II||Power Strike II|
|Japanese||ＧＧアレスタII||GG Aleste II|
- Planning: Hiroki Kodama, Takin
- Program: Takin
- Graphic: Hiroki Kodama, Tan
- Sound: Imami Pon, Ba. M
- Manual: Rainbow Papa, Ayame Kizuki, Hiroki Kodama
- Package: Ayame Kizuki, Hiroki Kodama, Hirotaka Nunoda
- Supervisor: Jemini Hirono
- Director: Taka
- Producer: Moo Niitani
- Special Thanks: Decomatz, Neconyan, Kengo Morita, Sonchoh Sawa, Riu, Great Takashima, .....and you
- Main article: Power Strike II (Game Gear)/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
ROM dump status
|Aleste/Power Strike games for Sega systems/published by Sega|
|Power Strike (1988) | Power Strike II (1993)|
|GG Aleste (1991) | Power Strike II (1993)|
|Robo Aleste (1992)|