R.B.I. Baseball 4
From Sega Retro
|R.B.I. Baseball 4|
|Developer: Atari Games, Tengen|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
R.B.I. Baseball 4 or R.B.I. 4 Baseball (Ｒ.Ｂ.Ｉ.４.ベースボール) is a 1992 baseball game for the Sega Mega Drive by Tengen and the sequel to R.B.I. Baseball 3. It was followed by R.B.I. Baseball '93. For whatever reason, the Japanese version does not uses the NPB's teams.
When batting, the D-pad moves around, swings, and changes pose. When pitching, and move and pitches. If the ball is hit, you can control your teammates as they try to get the batter out, with passing the ball.
- Programmers: Michael Alexander, Doug Coward
- Graphics: Greg Williams, Jose Erazo, Linnea Wigren
- Sound: Brad Fuller, John Paul, Don Diekneite
- Special Thanks: Michael Klug
- Main article: R.B.I. Baseball 4/Magazine articles.
#10: "November/December 1992" (1992-xx-xx)
also published in:
#1993-01: "January 1993" (1992-12-08)
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
|Mega Drive, JP|
- File:GamePro US 039.pdf, page 50
- File:GamePro US 038.pdf, page 139
- File:MegaPlay US 11.pdf, page 33
- File:SegaVisions US 09.pdf, page 25
- File:EGM US 039.pdf, page 75
- File:EGM US 041.pdf, page 99
- File:GameInformer US 008.pdf, page 68
- File:ElectronicGames2 US 05.pdf, page 34
- File:SegaVisions US 11.pdf, page 65
- File:BeepMD_JP_1993-01.pdf, page 30
- File:SSM_JP_19950901_1995-09.pdf, page 86
- File:Mega UK 03.pdf, page 60
- File:SegaForce UK 14.pdf, page 76